I love before and afters, it shows how much difference makeup can make even when you only wear the basics. This is my "mum face" 5 minute makeup routine, when I don't have much time but reaaaally don't want to leave the house looking like the "before" lol!
Here's what I used -
1. Apply Elf acne fighting foundation with a damp beeauty blender & set with Skindinavia setting spray
2. Nude by Nature mineral bronzer buffed into the skin with a fluffy brush, I applied this where the sun naturally hits the skin for a natural tan
3. The Balm Cosmetics Mary Lou Maniser applied atop the cheekbones, gives an instant glow to the skin - a must for tired Mama's!
4. Brush Benefit Gimme Brow through the brows for a natural look
5. Lashings of Eye of Horus Godess Mascara
6. M.A.C Lipglass in Prrr
and DONE! Quick 5 minute makeup x
NZ based hair and makeup artist, Mum, wife, beauty blogger, & advocate for self acceptance & empowering women.